Find us on Google+ Rick and JoAnne's RV Travels: Oct 3 & 4, 2010 Decision Time

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oct 3 & 4, 2010 Decision Time


Sunday – Oct 3 We were going to leave Palo Duro tomorrow, Monday; however we had some horrendous rains and lightening on Saturday night…so we decided to stay a few extra days to “fit in” all of the things we wanted to do. The plan is to leave Palo Duro Canyon this Wednesday.

Not having Internet access has been problematic, however if we drive 12 miles into Canyon, TX we can upload to our blog.

That along with a shopping excursion, and watching part of the Denver Broncos win was our day!

Having a road runner come up to our RV, seeing the wild turkeys, and Mule Deer turned into a relaxing evening.

Monday – Oct 4 Conference calls for Rick, cooking for me, and a hike through Paseo Del Rio Trail began our day.
Whew! This area is just awesome!!! See Photos Here

No comments :

Post a Comment